read on....

Feel free to leave any comments !!

Sunday 24 October 2010

The Tipping Point Assignment

Over the summer I was asked to read a book called the tipping point by Malcolm Gladwell as part of my preparation into starting a new subject called Design Studies in 2nd year. I enjoyed reading parts of the book and found in the end it was a very worthwhile read. 
After attending my first Seminar I was asked to complete 3 tasks and attend the 2nd seminar to complete the first module.


These were;


  1. A mind map of the book 
  2. A mind map of a specific section of the book including notes about the sources Gladwell used.
  3. An ANNOTATED bibliography of those sources.
Below you will see tasks 1 and 2 completed, task 3 will be in my next post.


Mind map on The tipping Point
Mind Map on 'the law of the few'


No comments:

Post a Comment