read on....

Feel free to leave any comments !!

Sunday 20 March 2011

Assignment 4 : Interviews - but not as we know them


Activity 4A – choose a topic
In this assignment we are asked to interact directly with ordinary people in the form of interviews. I interviewed three people who I didn’t know and chose to investigate why people go to bingo. I began with making a mind map on my topic as this helped me decide which questions I was going to ask.


The questions I’m going to ask as a starting point are :

  1. Have you been to bingo?
  2. What is it that makes people want to go to bingo?
  3. Why do you think the majority who play are older women?
  4. Do you think there’s anything that would entice you to keep playing and loose track of time?
  5. Do you think people go for other reasons than to win money?

No comments:

Post a Comment